I am a lecturer at Beijing Normal University.
I was a postdoc at the Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research during 2019-2021.
I completed my PhD in 2019 at Peking University, China.
My interest lies in complex geometry, algebriac geometry and geometric PDE.
• K. Zhang, A quantization proof of the uniform Yau-Tian-Donaldson conjecture, arXiv:2102.02438, 2021.
• K. Zhang, Valuative invariants with higher moments, arXiv:2012.04856, 2020.
• K. Zhang, Stability threshold and canonical metrics, available here, to appear in Surveys in Geometric Analysis 2020, Science Press Beijing.
• Y.A. Rubinstein, G. Tian, K. Zhang, Basis divisors and balanced metrics, arXiv:2008.08829, 2020, to appear in J. Reine Angew. Math.
• Y.A. Rubinstein, K. Zhang, Angle deformation of Kähler–Einstein edge metrics on Hirzebruch surfaces, arXiv:2011.12666, 2020, to appear in Pure Appl. Math. Q.
• K. Zhang, The greatest Ricci lower bound and stability threshold, available here, Surveys in Geometric Analysis 2019, Science Press Beijing.
• K. Zhang, Continuity of delta invariants and twisted Kähler--Einstein metrics, arXiv:2003.11858, 2020.
• K. Zhang, C. Zhou, Delta invariants of projective bundles and projective cones of Fano type, arXiv:2003.06839, 2020, to appear in Math. Z.
• K. Zhang, On the optimal volume upper bound for Kahler manifolds with positive Ricci curvature, arXiv:2001.04169, 2020, to appear in Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN.
• K. Zhang, Bounding the volume of Kähler manifolds with positive Ricci curvature, 2019, available here, submitted.
• K. Zhang, Some refinements of the partial C^0 estimate, arXiv:1911.11328, 2019, to appear in Analysis & PDE
• K. Fujita, Y. Liu, H. Suess, K. Zhang and Z. Zhuang, On the Cheltsov–Rubinstein conjecture, arXiv:1907.02727, 2019.
• Y.A. Rubinstein, K. Zhang, Small angle limits of Hamilton's footballs, Bull. Lond. Math. Soc. 52 (2020), no. 1, 189–199.• I.Cheltsov, K.Zhang, Delta invariants of smooth cubic surfaces, Eur. J. Math. 5 (2019), 729-762.
• I.Cheltsov, Y.Rubinstein, K.Zhang, Basis log canonical thresholds, local intersection estimates, and asymptotically log del Pezzo surfaces, Selecta Math. (N.S.) 25 (2019), Art. 34, 36 pp.
• K. Zhang, A remark on alpha_G invariant, 2019, notes, available here.
• K. Zhang, Stability thresholds of Fano T-varieties of complexity one, 2018, notes, available here.